James Milner

dobobobo said:
cleavers said:
He's the first player I've ever seen get a booking for having cramp, I'm guessing it was for some other misdemeanour that I missed, though with Dowd's overall performance, maybe it was just for having cramp.

I also thought he wasn't great first half, yes he ran about a lot, but mostly into the wrong areas for a striker (which he isn't), running about a lot doesn't mean played well. He was far better in the second half, when he seemed to spend less time charging about, and used his brain to link with the rest of the team, and it greatly helped us win 3-0.

He's not a striker though, and this emergency use there is hopefully a one off.

Aye, I agree. But, IMO I strongly believe he was running around a lot in the wrong areas to draw out some Palace players and thus freeing up Nasri and Silva.

Which is what, according to Pellegrini, they'd been working on all week.

The next time someone says he was a model pro etc, know that he put himself down as taker number 5 in that shootout.He was desperate to get his moment of glory against us.

The next time someone says he was a model pro etc, know that he put himself down as taker number 5 in that shootout.He was desperate to get his moment of glory against us.
Yep. We had bony there, that would have been fun :-) people say what they want, but sterling has been here 7 months and won a trophy, he was at dippers 5 and didnt win 1. Delph and sterling win there first ever trophys, congrats. Navas tore milner a new one. All good!

Don't think it's fair to say that about Milner. He gave up a ton of money at City because he wanted to play most of the time and that is what Liverpool could offer him. So glad he didn't score against us though. Will always like Milner as he is a very honest player -- by that I mean, he doesn't flop all over the place writhing in agony like Costa each time someone on the other team glances at him, He may not have the flair or skills of Kun or David Silva, but he is a grafter who will run until he drops for the team he plays for. I certainly appreciated his time at City and was sorry to see him go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.