James Milner

dobobobo said:
Big Chap said:
Mcfc_nathan_ said:
Just because he puts a good effort in doesn't make him a better player.. He didn't do anything today just chased the keeper pointlessly

Ridiculous comment. He led the line well, particularly in the second half. Even won a couple of headers, one of which led directly to the opener. I despair of people on here sometimes.

May your post count continue with vigour!

I'm mostly a lurker, but I have a soft spot for James Milner. That post irritated me. Vastly underrated member of the squad. Oh, and he set up the 3rd too!

Big Chap said:
dobobobo said:
Big Chap said:
Ridiculous comment. He led the line well, particularly in the second half. Even won a couple of headers, one of which led directly to the opener. I despair of people on here sometimes.

I'm mostly a lurker, but I have a soft spot for James Milner. That post irritated me. Vastly underrated member of the squad. Oh, and he set up the 3rd too!

Aye, long may you post however you choose to.

Some people are never happy!

Merry Christmas to you and Happy Blue New Year!

dobobobo said:
Big Chap said:
dobobobo said:

And you Blue.

Big Chap said:
Mcfc_nathan_ said:
Just because he puts a good effort in doesn't make him a better player.. He didn't do anything today just chased the keeper pointlessly

You should engage the ridiculous more often.

Big Chap said:
dobobobo said:
Big Chap said:

And you Blue.
Don't encourage him.

Really do despair sometimes. Some people think that if a player isn't taking on 5 players and scoring a hat trick they didn't have a good game. Lot more to football than that.

Call me paranoid if you like but, when he got substituted and acknowledged the fans, it looked very much like a farewell. Spoke to another fan and they thought the same thing... Hope we're wrong. He's a hugely valuable asset.

The Chief said:
Call me paranoid if you like but, when he got substituted and acknowledged the fans, it looked very much like a farewell. Spoke to another fan and they thought the same thing... Hope we're wrong. He's a hugely valuable asset.

You may be paranoid pal

RandomJ said:
Really do despair sometimes. Some people think that if a player isn't taking on 5 players and scoring a hat trick they didn't have a good game. Lot more to football than that.

I totally agree mate.

Anyone that has played the game even to the crappiest level (Pub league) like I have, understand there's a lot more to the beautiful game.

I'm sure some folk on here have never kicked a ball even in the playground with some of the stuff they come out with. Like yourself I despair sometimes as well.

The Chief said:

Haha, if I had a quid for every time I've read that on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.