James Milner

Made me chuckle, sure the scousers were singing there's only one money grabber referring to Sterling. Sterling left an outfit languishing the upper end of mid tabledom for a side that effectively competes for trophies. Milner's the mercenary. Wouldn't be honest about his intentions, stringing City along about a new contract, playing the waiting game, bullshitting about wanting a guaranteed specified position in centre mid blah, blah, blah, all the while knowing when his contract with City expired he'd be free to fuck off elsewhere and trouser a very nice signing on fee on top of his new wages. That's his primary ambition. Money. Not saying it isn't almost everyones but he was behaving dishonestly about it and why it rankles with many City fans.

Don't think it's fair to say that about Milner. He gave up a ton of money at City because he wanted to play most of the time and that is what Liverpool could offer him. So glad he didn't score against us though. Will always like Milner as he is a very honest player -- by that I mean, he doesn't flop all over the place writhing in agony like Costa each time someone on the other team glances at him, He may not have the flair or skills of Kun or David Silva, but he is a grafter who will run until he drops for the team he plays for. I certainly appreciated his time at City and was sorry to see him go.

Gave up a ton of money? I guess we're excluding his signing on fee for that to be true?

Made me chuckle, sure the scousers were singing there's only one money grabber referring to Sterling. Sterling left an outfit languishing the upper end of mid tabledom for a side that effectively competes for trophies. Milner's the mercenary. Wouldn't be honest about his intentions, stringing City along about a new contract, playing the waiting game, bullshitting about wanting a guaranteed specified position in centre mid blah, blah, blah, all the while knowing when his contract with City expired he'd be free to fuck off elsewhere and trouser a very nice signing on fee on top of his new wages. That's his primary ambition. Money. Not saying it isn't almost everyones but he was behaving dishonestly about it and why it rankles with many City fans.
We all know this, we just have quite a lot more class than those sad deluded fuckers.

Hmm they are painting Sterling in the worst light they can
He left because he wanted more chances to play for trophies
Milner wanted to play everyday
Millers choices were to sign on again here or find a place to play everyday
He went to the dippers
good for him
He played as hard as he could every time he walked on the pitch here as a Blue
To slight him is childish

Hmm they are painting Sterling in the worst light they can
He left because he wanted more chances to play for trophies
Milner wanted to play everyday
Millers choices were to sign on again here or find a place to play everyday
He went to the dippers
good for him
He played as hard as he could every time he walked on the pitch here as a Blue
To slight him is childish
I agree. Served out his contract and went where he thought he'd be a starter. Don't see how that could be wrong.

Don't think it's fair to say that about Milner. He gave up a ton of money at City because he wanted to play most of the time and that is what Liverpool could offer him. So glad he didn't score against us though. Will always like Milner as he is a very honest player -- by that I mean, he doesn't flop all over the place writhing in agony like Costa each time someone on the other team glances at him, He may not have the flair or skills of Kun or David Silva, but he is a grafter who will run until he drops for the team he plays for. I certainly appreciated his time at City and was sorry to see him go.

I agree with every point you make in that post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.