James Milner

Milner wanted to leave so he did and he made sure he got a wedge of cash too. He always gave his best and that's all you can ask. I bare him no ill will at all. It's not his fault the scousers are knobs.

I got nothing against Milner. I thought some of the post - City articles where he basically fed the media a line, we're in poor taste. But he was quality for us.

Toure and Silva are the quality mate. Milner was a dogged yard dog. Scousers can have him and are welcome to him.

I bet he's looking forward to retirement when he can put his very industrious feet up and count all the cash hes made during a very professional career.

Bet it hurts him every time he takes the field and sees Henderson in his preferred position!

Haha fucking Henderson the most overrated player in there side he's utter dogshit and the captain.

Proved once again today he was a no loss to City when he left a Journeyman footballer at best never was good enough for us and where we are and where we are going

He is Bang average and with our midfield barring injuries he was never going to play, good to see him playing in the middle for Klopp today btw

Enjoy your money Milner and remember just how lucky you were to play for a Great City side that won whilst carrying you.

I think some of you are being harsh on the lad, switching from a Manchester club to either Merseyside club is going to be difficult, especially if they saw him as captain material(especially as Sterling went the other way, do you not think they might have told him to say some things? or not say some things perhaps?)... we all know what their fans are like they'd have never accepted him as quickly if he didn't make some of the right noises for them.

He hasn't disrespected City, I think he will maybe look back at his time at City as the best days of his career too, he remains good friends with a lot of our players and staff which should tell you something. Maybe Liverpool fans need their players to act like die hard fans but surely we are above that? Wait till he retires and see what he says then before you get on his back too much he still has his career to think about in the mean time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.