James Trafford | Signed by Burnley for £19m

Didn't 15 mil turn them off harwood-bellis? Or do I have that fee wrong

And I thought Muric was really good for them last season?

Seems odd considering they really wanted THB back but the fee put them off, yet they're going for a player in a position they already have for quite a high fee.

For those familiar with Mancunian rhyming slang I always thought ‘Trafford’ to be an unappealing name for a goalkeeper who generally speaking should be tall!

Also love that the club clearly have complete trust in Kompany to look after our youngsters. I doubt there's a manager in the world the board and Pep would sooner loan players to.
He's only had one player on loan from us and he's buying Trafford in this instance.

Burnley weren't prepared to fork out the money 2 weeks ago for Harwood Bellis
Its OK thinking that Kompany is sentimental towards us, and he probably is, but this is business now.
Burnley bought another keeper 2 weeks ago and have Muric as well.
Hopefully Trafford becomes the number 1 and we may benefit via buybacks/ sell on clauses but Kompany is doing this for Burnley , not because we want him to look after our youngsters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.