Jamie Carragher

He is a tool and how can he be employed as a TV pundit when you can't understand a word he says, thats not forgetting about his horrible past as well. When he is commentating the volume gets turned off

the bit I find odd about his media presence is that I don't see why he is getting the jobs, he isn't professional, the US stuff he does he often speaks he is like a child that doesnt know the limit and keeps pushing. The spitting incident didnt seem to effect his career and maybe this is just my opinion but generally unlikeable character with a lack of any insight.
who he used to play is the reason he keeps on getting jobs, same reason neville does who should have been sued multiple times for his continuous slanderous rants against the glaziers and his pathetic attempts to be funny about us on the overlap, same reason martin keown and paul 'toe sucker' scholes keep getting jobs when they could put a glass eye to sleep, same reason keane gets jobs when he is no more than a puppet doll who is stuck on repeat, same reason jamie redknapp who is a perma tanned prick keeps getting jobs, same reason domehead danny murphy keeps getting jobs and stephen 'specs' warnock keep getting work, none of them are intelligent, insightful, funny or useful but they all keep getting work because of a tenuous association with the red tops, the sooner pundits are assigned to the dustbin of sports the better it will be.

I detest this bloke. Stop giving him publicity, its all good publicity for him remember!

I propose no thread should EVER have his name in the title and all current ones should change it to Spitty with immediate effect. Everyone will still instantly understand who it is, and more importantly so will he and his associates.

who he used to play is the reason he keeps on getting jobs, same reason neville does who should have been sued multiple times for his continuous slanderous rants against the glaziers and his pathetic attempts to be funny about us on the overlap, same reason martin keown and paul 'toe sucker' scholes keep getting jobs when they could put a glass eye to sleep, same reason keane gets jobs when he is no more than a puppet doll who is stuck on repeat, same reason jamie redknapp who is a perma tanned prick keeps getting jobs, same reason domehead danny murphy keeps getting jobs and stephen 'specs' warnock keep getting work, none of them are intelligent, insightful, funny or useful but they all keep getting work because of a tenuous association with the red tops, the sooner pundits are assigned to the dustbin of sports the better it will be.
I wouldn't mind pundits if they were picked on actual talent as a pundit rather than their name. There are too many that don't put any effort in because they know they'll always be picked for their name. I was listening to the podcast Lineker, Shearer and Richards do the other day and Micah was saying "Who's actually sat down and read the laws of the game?" Both Lineker and Shearer said "Me" and pointed out that knowing the rules of the game should be a bare minimum for a pundit.

And then you get the complete lack of knowledge of any other leagues in Europe. I understand perhaps not knowing about every new signing from the continent, but we have examples of pundits being asked about players who play for the current European champions and couldn't tell you anything about them (most famously, all of those who didn't have a clue about Yaya Toure), but are incapable of admitting that they haven't watched them much, so have the attitude of "I've never heard of him, so he's not a good signing."

Maybe so

Anyway, you can just tell he's a prick of a fella.

People lump Neville in with him but I don't care about Gary Neville, I think just think he's a bit of a hypocrite in his supposed morals (most people are) and he's typical rag, but I don't think he's a bad fella.

Carragher on the other hand, you know he's an absolute cock. No doubt he's even worse in real life.
Both him and Neville aren't professional enough for their jobs, they let their personal hate of City interfere with their supposedly neutral take on things.
Carragher saying that the other night made him look like a 10 year old.

Both him and Neville aren't professional enough for their jobs, they let their personal hate of City interfere with their supposedly neutral take on things.
Carragher saying that the other night made him look like a 10 year old.

True but both of the cunts are perfect for the Sly Sports narratives which is the primary objective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.