Jamie Carragher

His footballing opinion became irrelevant to me the minute he first pulled on a dippers shirt.

I cannot think of anyone else in the media I would rather see fall flat on their face (professionally) than this absolute shitstain.
He grates on me every single time I see or hear him.
He epitomises everything that is wrong in the media right now.
Him and Neville are a cancer on professional punditry. Purely looking out, and tubthumping, for their teams. With the encouragement of Sky to do so.
They make everything about those 2 teams. Their bias is palpable.
But, Carragher is the worst. He is a sore loser, but what's worse, he is a sore winner also. Gloating, and preening, and lording it. His team went through 1 period in their history that brought a lot of glory. A period he wasn't part of.
The fucker grew up an Everton fan ffs, same with Gerrard!
Liverpool are a disease on English football, and he is their cancerous figurehead.
A fucking empty headed, self-promoting, ignorant, tunnel visioned, patronising twat.
The only good Carragher is an invisible Carragher.

I cannot think of anyone else in the media I would rather see fall flat on their face (professionally) than this absolute shitstain.
Him and Neville are a cancer on professional punditry. Purely looking out, and tubthumping, for their teams. With the encouragement of Sky to do so.
But, Carragher is the worst. He is a sore loser, but what's worse, he is a sore winner also. Gloating, and preening, and lording it. His team went through 1 period in their history that brought a lot of glory. A period he wasn't part of.
Liverpool are a disease on English football, and he is their cancerous figurehead.
A fucking empty headed, self-promoting, ignorant, tunnel visioned, patronising twat.
Fantastic ranting! Well done Sir!

The fact that Sly are paying this man a wage packet, after he literally spat at a young kid, is probably the most offensive way they can stick two fingers up to the very people that pay to keep them in business.
This organisation are taking all you people who pay subscriptions for absolute mugs. They get you to sign a legally binding contract in order to take a monthly amount out of your direct debits, and thereafter continually raise prices incrementally to 'keep in line with inflation.' And what do you get for your money? A dipper/rag fanzine with two of the most vile and contemptible representatives of those two vile and contemptible clubs.

I love football: I love the game, always have and always will. But I would rather go without my fix than pay good money to have the likes of spitty and ratboy on my TV screen polluting the airwaves and spewing their biased, anti-City diatribes.

The media in this country don't like us. Ok. It's not obligatory. But I'll be fucked if I'm going to subsidise their contempt for the club I've loved all my life.

Gerrard is a red and always has been, the photo of him in an Everton shirt was taken as a joke.

Carragher is the typical kopite who thinks he’s hot shit because his team wins and that somehow makes him a better person.

Carragher had a rant about PSG on his CBS sport show and he got it spot on. I don't ever agree with spitty, but he was right for a change.

I actually like Neville. Hate carra

An invisible and Mute Carragher would be my preference.
But yeah you are spot on with your post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.