Jamie Redknapp: "I don't want to sound like a party pooper"

Re: Jamie Redknapp " i dont want to sound like a part pooper "

Could he be jealous of our recent success - he did only manage to earn a League Cup medal during his illustrious career. (his Charity Shield and UEFA Super Cup were both as unused sub). He was also in the Southampton team that got relegated. Awesome record Jamie, awesome.

I like City haters being pundits - seeing them squirm and having to bite their tongue is far more entertaining than someone piling on the compliments :-D

ForzaMancini said:
Eccles Blue said:
I didn't like the way he was with Patrick Vierra either, he was so disdainful and patronising (or trying to be patronising) with him and about the French.

Think you are on about Carragher, not Redknapp, in which case I agree I thought Carragher came accross as though he was trying to wind Vieira up and provoke him into saying something bad about England or just cause an argument. Luckily Patrick has class and took no notice of the cretinous scouser. Carragher is probably jealous Vieira has more medals and that he speaks better English than him.

Is it me, or does anyone else find Carragher's accent the most annoying whining Scouse accent of annoying whining Scouse accents ? His grammar is crap as well - even for a footballer. Vieira speaks better English. Then again, Vieira has a brain.

Have no idea why Sky employ this muppet. When he does CL games and has Souness next to him, the stark contrast is so obvious. Souness just puts him in his place all the time.

There must be better people than Rednapp/Townsend/Hanson out there who can offer much better insights into the game. At least get people who have managed teams

Hamann Pineapple said:
I want to smash his face in with an ice-skate

Not worth the effort, mother nature will soon take care of his face if his old man's saggy chops are anything to go by...

hertsblue said:
Have no idea why Sky employ this muppet. When he does CL games and has Souness next to him, the stark contrast is so obvious. Souness just puts him in his place all the time.

There must be better people than Rednapp/Townsend/Hanson out there who can offer much better insights into the game. At least get people who have managed teams

Eye candy for the growing legion of female fans.

Went past as I was basking outside the stadium in a we are champions haze. Let him know what I thought of his pundit judgements as he sprinted to his car. What a waste of space! Like father like son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.