January 2019 window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rabiot is the only realistic purchase purely because PSG could get some money for him then. Other than that it will be waiting until the summer.

I think we will try Stones in a defensive midfield role and plug the gap left at centre half with Jonny fucking Evans.

Is Declan Rice worth considering? I've not seen enough to know tbh. My impression is that he's be a good DM in terms of blocks, tackles, interceptions but would he be able to pass well enough for us?

Yeah, I think we do need a leftback. Mendy is great, but needs to prove he can stay healthy, and Delph has proven he can't stay healthy. The manager doesn't trust the third choice in big games (which is how Laporte ended up there midweek), and sold him in the summer only for him to turn down the move. I wouldn't spend £50m on one, but we need a reliable backup.

Yeah, I think we do need a leftback. Mendy is great, but needs to prove he can stay healthy, and Delph has proven he can't stay healthy. The manager doesn't trust the third choice in big games (which is how Laporte ended up there midweek), and sold him in the summer only for him to turn down the move. I wouldn't spend £50m on one, but we need a reliable backup.
And who would you sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.