January 2019 window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if we'd be able to land any in January, but the names that seem to have popped up the most are de Jong, Ndombele, Neves, and Rabiot. Will be interesting to see if we narrow in on one or if another name is thrown into the hat.

I would bring in Ndombele in January, simply because he would make the biggest impact on the team at a time we may well be desperate for him, but we have never before been in this position, where we have the financial clout to bully most teams into selling their best young association trained players while not needing to buy players for the first team we buy youth all year round we buy top quality squad players in the summer, January is the only time relegation fodder and promotion challengers want cash to boost their chances, some of their players are better than our youth and they are getting game time, I know i have put this down arse up i seem to do that all the time but in short would Pep have bought Stones from Barnsley and left him there on loan to mature, would he have bought Sessegnon from Fulham a few years ago and left him to mature , this is a market we have hot used before because we needed our cash for first team players

Is Declan Rice worth considering? I've not seen enough to know tbh. My impression is that he's be a good DM in terms of blocks, tackles, interceptions but would he be able to pass well enough for us?
I think deep down you know the answer to that :)

I think deep down you know the answer to that :)
This guy, is the answer, yeah?
maxresdefault-1.jpg

Don't know really. They apparently refused a offer of 44m from us in the summer. They also agreed to sell Fekir for 60m in the summer who's currently their best player by some margin. Ndombele is 4 years younger than him though, so I guess he would cost something between 60m and 75m maybe
That 44m would have been looking good now, i agree now they will want "silly" money the way the boy is playing.

With the January transfer window just over 10 weeks away. Do we need to bring anyone in to help us to retain the title.
I can't see who we could bring in to strengthen the team. Maybe another striker, so that he can give either Jesus or Sergio a break once in a while. Maybe Dybala from Juventus, or a player of similar ability.

We need a DM in January! Needs to be Frenkie really but can’t see Ajax selling him then. Ndombele would be a superb choice as well but can’t see us signing both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.