January defenders

Hate to say it but Johnny Evans and the Turk are playing great at the minute . I know we slag Evans off but at the moment he is one of the best in the premier at the moment

Closer to home I wonder if Lewis Dunk or could do a job for us. I like him more than Ake personally but could well be in a minority of 1.

Hate to say it but Johnny Evans and the Turk are playing great at the minute . I know we slag Evans off but at the moment he is one of the best in the premier at the moment
Leicester play with 2 good defensive midfielders Ndidi and Tielemans they have kept 3 clean sheets Wolves, Newcastle who had a man sent off and Southampton who had a man sent off. the only thing worth buying is these two midfielders

I've just crossed Tyrone off my list, definitey Minging yesterday ;)
Mings would not be the one we want in January that is a Kompany replacement, so give it till summer then see if he is good enough to replace Ottamendi, but on yesterdays form Durn is well a head

Yeah the Brighton CB they are using him as a LB at the moment, he is worth watching a bit of a dark horse, thought he showed up quite well against us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.