January defenders

City do not sell their best players
We don’t but when teams like Barca and Real Madrid come calling a lot of players will turn there heads to them and if Laporte was to consider going the hen I would imagine £100 mill plus would cover. I do believe that when it comes to the very top of football Barca and Real Madrid are still the main draw for most players .

We don’t but when teams like Barca and Real Madrid come calling a lot of players will turn there heads to them and if Laporte was to consider going the hen I would imagine £100 mill plus would cover. I do believe that when it comes to the very top of football Barca and Real Madrid are still the main draw for most players .
Of course Madrid and Barca are still elite clubs where most players want to go if given the chance. However, it is not guaranteed that Laporte would want to leave if Barca or Madrid called, just look at Kun despite speculation he never gave Madrid any hint that he wanted to exit City.

Having been at the game today I’d sign Gary Cahill. Twice the defender Stones is.

Having been at the game today I’d sign Gary Cahill. Twice the defender Stones is.
Agreed, Cahill played well today and was a rock. Unfortunately the same can not be said for Stones who looks a shadow of the player he was a couple of seasons ago.

If we don't lay out some cash for a decent 1st team choice defender after today's performance we are doomed. Stones is not good enough even along side Laporte.

And the next time Pep plays with a 10 man defense i am sure Pep will buy him, or maybe the other 9 Cahill is at Palace for a reason he is very slow but good in the air, and for the rest of the fools playing into media campaign of hate City , Stones made the mistake of fouling Tosin in the middle of the pitch he then gave a corner away against a far taller team for the goal he also got a deflection for the own goal apart from that he had a decent game, whats up afraid to admit Fernandinho had a worse game

And the next time Pep plays with a 10 man defense i am sure Pep will buy him, or maybe the other 9 Cahill is at Palace for a reason he is very slow but good in the air, and for the rest of the fools playing into media campaign of hate City , Stones made the mistake of fouling Tosin in the middle of the pitch he then gave a corner away against a far taller team for the goal he also got a deflection for the own goal apart from that he had a decent game, whats up afraid to admit Fernandinho had a worse game
Nope I agree dinho was poor as well. We have no defence at all really at present.

Stones also gave the ball away cheaply in the second half with telegraphed passes out to both sides.

Stones also gave the ball away cheaply in the second half with telegraphed passes out to both sides.

And so did Mendy who also lost more tackles, get a grip we did not drop points because the defense played badly they scored with their first chance, and to effect their second

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.