January defenders

He's definitely worth 69m. Similar to VVD in as that he's massive, great defending and good on the ball. Can play LCB and RCB
Yes he can play LCB and RCB and, is excellent on the ball.

Not sure as a club we would pay big in January, unless the deficit to Liverpool is closer than it is now. May depend on how much we want the Champions League.

Yes he can play LCB and RCB and, is excellent on the ball.

Not sure as a club we would pay big in January, unless the deficit to Liverpool is closer than it is now. May depend on how much we want the Champions League.
Inter are, as we speak, top of the table in Serie A. They aren’t selling Skriniar in January.

Maybe we find some gems instead of £60/£70m/£80m/£90m defenders?
Maybe we put our scouts to some use
I'm afraid gems are few and far between... If they are gems you get the matching price tag. I don't think with Garcia and THB showing promise you bring in a little known commodity to the squad. I think any team we approach for any player will suddenly hike the price because it's us.

Napoli are fucking shite atm, so Koulibaly would probably want out. And de laurentiis doesn't have that much leverage atm. 1-2 against Bologna now, 7th in the league, and 8 matches without a win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.