January sales/buys who would be yours?

I expect our targets will be the following:
- Dzeko
- Bale
- Torres
- Another Creative Minded Midfielder

These will make way:
- SWP
- Two of Ade/Santa/Jo (Would prefer to keep Ade)
- Bridge<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:19 am --<br /><br />People who keep mentioning MJ goes on loan, do you not think it would be better for him to have 6 months in our reserves before we send him out on loan so that our own medical team can keep an eye on him?

we need an out and out striker, someone who can get on the end of crosses, allow us to play quicker going forward, hold up the ball and bring into play the likes of Tevez, silva et al and be a pressence in the box. If there is nobody willing to do a deal for a top quality one then I'd honestly go for Kevin Davies, he'd be short term obviously but he'd do the things I've just mentioned

OUT: Lescott-Santa cruz-jo-Bridge-Adebayor-Vidal-Logan-SWP-Caicedo-Onouha-Bellamy

IN: Dzecko-Torres-Carroll-Henderson-Luiz-Pastore-Rodwell-P.Jones

haugemcfc said:
OUT: Lescott-Santa cruz-jo-Bridge-Adebayor-Vidal-Logan-SWP-Caicedo-Onouha-Bellamy

IN: Dzecko-Torres-Carroll-Henderson-Luiz-Pastore-Rodwell-P.Jones
-------------------Hart--------------------
-------------------Luiz--------------------
--------------------------------------------
-----Jones/de Jong-----Rodwell----------
--------------------------------------------
Silva-------------Tévez--------Henderson
---------Pastore-------Torres-------------
------------Dzeko---Carroll---------------

Is thatwhat you were planning on???

;)

The need for a high quality striker is obvious. Get Dzeko.

But we are also desperate for a creative, imaginitive one-pass, lock-picking midfielder in the Ali mode together with a high-action energy machine for those special days out at Stoke, Blackburn, Bolton and others.

It may be worth testing Everton's resolve again, and especially with a number of players that we could put-out on loan (Lescott and Jo would delight Gollum!!). Arteta and Cahill would fit the bill.

The key to our shape and tactics is mobility, and this is crucial in the full-back area. Kolorov gives us this dimension on the left but too many times we seem to lumber forward clumsily and ponderously on our right. Glen Johnson would resolve that from an attacking perspective.

Dzeko, Cahill, Arteta, Johnson (G) - blend them in in the 2nd half of the 2010/2011 season and commence the assault on the premier league for the 2011/2012 season when we will be champions.

i would go all out for dzeko, make him the only signing, have a mini clear out and get rid of bridge, ade, crocky, etuhu

hart

boateng kolo kompany kolarov

de jong barry

milner silva
tevez

dzeko

summer, i would go for a world class centre half to partner vinnnie (luiz), and a creative midfielder maybe javi martinez from bilbao.

In: Dzeko, Dani Alves
Out: RSC, Lescott, Etuhu, Logan

------------------Hart-------------------

Alves---Boateng/Kolo---Kompany---Kolarov

-------------Milner---de Jong-------------

Silva------------Tevez------------Balotelli

------------------Dzeko--------------------

Subs: Given, Zabaleta, Boateng/Kolo, Yaya, Barry, A.Johnson, Adebayor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.