January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we sign Max, we will have the current top 4 assistants in Europe.

_88620167_mcgee_daniels_bbc.jpg

Is there a video of PM anywhere to see highlights etc anywhere? @Andrew___K
No, nothing on Youtube I'm afraid. Watched him myself just a couple of times this season. Very quick, mobile and technical player, good crosser of the ball. Don't think he's great defensively, but his attacking stats speak for itself.

Last edited:
Max would probably cost at least double what Espanyol set Martin's price at wouldn't he?

I doubt it.

Bundesliga is pretty cheap.

Only the very best youngsters now go for €40m+

If Pep wants Max he will get him.

We owe it to Aguero to let him leave if he wants to. If the price is right, somewhere in the 100M range I presume, I won't mind letting him go to Real.

We should go for Griezmann in the summer. He would fit in nicely playing up top or between the lines, if Sergio feels he needs to go.

Him breaking that scoring record and hopefully winning the Prem and Champs league this season, could certainly be a factor?

Otherwise, Coutinho.

Balls on the table.

We should go for Griezmann in the summer. He would fit in nicely playing up top or between the lines, if Sergio feels he needs to go.

Him breaking that scoring record and hopefully winning the Prem and Champs league this season, could certainly be a factor?

Otherwise, Coutinho.

Balls on the table.

would sergio possibly go back to atletico in a deal that sees griezmann come to city?

Otherwise, Coutinho.

Balls on the table.

Coutinho is a interesting one. No where near the 150m they turned down, Griezmann seems set for Barca (or United) big pals with Pogba. Few good players that could come in if Aguero does want to go.

Personally i'd love to see Dybala but I know he's having a few issues atm with Juve and probably not what we need / looking for up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.