January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should go for Griezmann in the summer. He would fit in nicely playing up top or between the lines, if Sergio feels he needs to go.

Him breaking that scoring record and hopefully winning the Prem and Champs league this season, could certainly be a factor?

Otherwise, Coutinho.

Balls on the table.

we can do better than Griezmann in footballing terms, in personality terms, in mentality and attitude terms. Griezmann, as shown by his performances this season and recent antics, was born a rag.

We should go for Griezmann in the summer. He would fit in nicely playing up top or between the lines, if Sergio feels he needs to go.

Him breaking that scoring record and hopefully winning the Prem and Champs league this season, could certainly be a factor?

Otherwise, Coutinho.

Balls on the table.

and £150m for Coutinho when we already have 2 Silva's, De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling and could add Sanchez? If we lose Aguero we need a technically capable, clinical finisher. We also need to look at a deeper lying midfielder in the Weigl mould, and someone energetic who can box-to-box who is able to win the ball-back, burst a lung on the counter, get played through by KDB and bury it, a la Goretzka. Coutinho wants Barca and is the Liverpool version of Nasri, occasionally brilliant and decidedly average the rest of the time.

Coutinho is a interesting one. No where near the 150m they turned down, Griezmann seems set for Barca (or United) big pals with Pogba. Few good players that could come in if Aguero does want to go.

Personally i'd love to see Dybala but I know he's having a few issues atm with Juve and probably not what we need / looking for up top.

Dybala would be great for us, definitely has the energy and ability on the ball to do Jesus' role, he also has that ability Aguero used to have of hitting the ball v. early or from odd angles and surprising everyone.

Dybala would be great for us, definitely has the energy and ability on the ball to do Jesus' role, he also has that ability Aguero used to have of hitting the ball v. early or from odd angles and surprising everyone.
I can see us going for this lad in the summer especially if we get Sanchez in jan cheap and Aguero leaves, after all if you could buy 1 player to improve the 1st team who would it be , this lad would be very near the top for me

We have been linked to Dybala since his days at Instituto so I am guessing our scouting reports in him will be very detailed.

We have been linked to Dybala since his days at Instituto so I am guessing our scouting reports in him will be very detailed.
Would love us to sign him.. kid wanted to come here few years back think pep would take his game on to world class levels

Some big updates from Sam Lee for Jan.

- Inigo or VVD for CB

- Sanchez looks not be a priority anymore to avoid screwing our squad harmony

- LB is also a tough situation due it also stuffing us up next summer with 3 capable LBs in Delph, Mendy and then another.

So hopefully we just nab VVD.

Some big updates from Sam Lee for Jan.

- Inigo or VVD for CB

- Sanchez looks not be a priority anymore to avoid screwing our squad harmony

- LB is also a tough situation due it also stuffing us up next summer with 3 capable LBs in Delph, Mendy and then another.

So hopefully we just nab VVD.

surely if we arent going for sanchez or a left back as well then the budget is bigger to get VVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.