January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph is not a marauding left back like Mendy and Zinchenko played very well against Leicester and was tested by Albrighton and then Mahrez. He is brilliant on the ball and can pass put from the back. After Tuesday he should be trusted to cover for Delph. He is versatile enough to be pushed into a more advanced role drawing the game should we need him to as well. In game management or if we need a goal you could drop ferny into left back or go to a back 3 and move zinchenko into no10 role.

I think van dijk would be the perfect signing. Get him early so he can play in FA Cup as well as league and CL. He knows the league so there will not be the settling period Otamendi had and he is experienced enough to get going straight away so no confidence issues like Stones had last season.

Perfect signing. Has pace and strength. Is dominant aerially and can bring the ball out from the back. Stones Otamendi and Van Dijk are a potential back 3 that could work should we need it.

Looks like all in for VVD in Jan then. Wouldn't mind Sanchez sneaking in too :D

Weigl in the summer?

Weigl has been really, really poor this season. Apparently he has been a bit better under the new manager but don't think he's really gotten back to the form he had pre-leg break and I'm not sure he's dynamic enough to play the base of midfield on his own. The links to him have certainly dried up.

Wouldn't hate it though

Weigl has been really, really poor this season. Apparently he has been a bit better under the new manager but don't think he's really gotten back to the form he had pre-leg break and I'm not sure he's dynamic enough to play the base of midfield on his own. The links to him have certainly dried up.

Wouldn't hate it though

Yh, i've not watched much German football this season. I really liked Jorginho when we played Napoli but not sure how he would be at the base, looked a little slower than Dinho..

Such a hard position to get right because how good Ferna has been.

Sam Lee at goal
Miguel Delaney at the Independent
Simon Stone at the BBC
James Ducker at the Telegraph
Ed Aarons & Jamie Jackson at the Guardian

All writing the exact same article released at the same time. Could our press briefings be any more transparent?
shame we're giving it to tits to write up (Stone, Ducker and Jackson). Want Mullock to come out with someone a bit more exotic.

shame we're giving it to tits to write up (Stone, Ducker and Jackson). Want Mullock to come out with someone a bit more exotic.

As I've just posted in the Sanchez thread, this could be deliberate, to let Arsenal know, we & Sanchez, are happy to wait.

If they want a fee, give us a call & we'll see if we can work something out.

One thing about the whole VVD thing is the meltdown among LFC fans. "Oh why would he go City, he turned you down in the summer" "He wants LFC only reason he will go City is if Southampton won't sell to us" "He loves Klopp" Love it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.