January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ghoulam is available go get him now looked quality against us and could play as both a winger and a wing back. I know he may still be injured but this guy looked absolute quality against us and United shouldnt be allowed a clear run at him.

players who could possibly leave before next season
Bravo
Kompany
Mangala
Kolorov still not replaced him
Yaya
Aguero
off that list there is only one first team player who most have a name in place, so who to buy in January, for me that is no one we should loan who ever we need that way we get to see if they can compete in the league without bloating the squad, take Evans for example his team want 20 million offer 10 loan deal with a view to buy for the full price that way we get to see who is right about JFE

If Ghoulam is available go get him now looked quality against us and could play as both a winger and a wing back. I know he may still be injured but this guy looked absolute quality against us and United shouldnt be allowed a clear run at him.
didn't he just sign a new contract within the last month?

Bertrand surely wants to leave saints who may well face the drop. Sessegnon at Fulham looks very special indeed. Either would be decent business to giv is options at lb. Sanchez up top and a nice non JFE surprise at cb. That would ward off the January doldrums

Any chance at all we look at Balotelli? He's a nutter, but the city romantic in me wants to see us give him another shot. And with Jesus or for a while, and Aguero not in form. Surely we have a look?

Grimaldo is broken & is horribly injury prone. I doubt Napoli are replacing their sole natural LB who has a good injury record (this is Ghoulam’s first bad injury) with him imo

No good source linking them either

Havent we been linked to both of these players?...hate to see Ghoulam sold to the rags if this is true....

footballitalia‏ @footballitalia 26m26 minutes ago
It’s reported #Napoli have agreed a €30m deal for Alex Grimaldo, which will see Faouzi Ghoulam sold to #MUFC for €60m. https://www.football-italia.net/115002/report-ghoulam-out-grimaldo …

There is no way he has signed a new contract just to be sold.

If he wanted to move he would have not signed and left on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.