January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance at all we look at Balotelli? He's a nutter, but the city romantic in me wants to see us give him another shot. And with Jesus or for a while, and Aguero not in form. Surely we have a look?
Not sure Mario suits peps work ethic. Would be a laugh though.

I would laugh at the rags for paying that much for an injured LB in Ghoulam then remember that we have Mendy.

Not sure Mario suits peps work ethic. Would be a laugh though.

How often do you think Mario would find the back of the net getting on the end of Sane and KDB passes...and down the road Mendy? He would be the ultimate boom or bust. Pep would either hate him and be over it 2 weeks, or he would be a superstar again.

It happens all the time. Player agrees to sign contract under condition they sell.

That can happen but not normally when so close to their original finishing.

Think at it from a players point of view what wage/ signing on bonus do thry get when paid 60 million compared to being free

How often do you think Mario would find the back of the net getting on the end of Sane and KDB passes...and down the road Mendy? He would be the ultimate boom or bust. Pep would either hate him and be over it 2 weeks, or he would be a superstar again.
Mario was always great at getting across his man for a tap in

Koulibaly? He has 2 years left unless he signed a new deal.

CB who can also play LB and RB, and been on DM before as well.

I think Ozil would suit us more than Sanchez imo. Ozil/Silva/KDB for them two spots would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.