January Transfer Window Its very quiet..or is it?

We need a striker in January no doubt, depends if city are prepared to go big now or wait and face more competition in the summer

Daniel James

ecd1e3c5a79251507c4aff8c9f7a48a3.gif

Or wait until the striker we want is available, which is more likely in the summer.

I personally think if we know who we want mixed with the current financial situation at most other clubs then a deal could be done in January. The club will also have to weigh up the possibility of missing out on top 4 and if said chosen striker would make sure that didn’t happen?

I personally think if we know who we want mixed with the current financial situation at most other clubs then a deal could be done in January. The club will also have to weigh up the possibility of missing out on top 4 and if said chosen striker would make sure that didn’t happen?

I worry that we could be without a striker for times this season... we are struggling to get Sergio fit and Jesus is having his own issues. We need to start scoring goals.

Think it’s more important to get the right player (s) over the next two windows ready for next season when fans are back. If those players are available to get in January, fine that will be nice,they will help this season. Though without fans I’m not particularly bothered. I’m also not too concerned about finishing top 4 with the squad we have , I’m confident we’ll finish top 2 and win a trophy or 2.

I worry that we could be without a striker for times this season... we are struggling to get Sergio fit and Jesus is having his own issues. We need to start scoring goals.

agreed mate, gabby now out for two weeks and Sergio is nowhere near fit enough as it’s stands and even might never stay fit on a regular basis?

Seen a couple of reports contract talks between Napoli and Fabian Fuiz having collapsed and they would take 50 million. We should be on this instead of Messi flirtations. Also links to Martin De Roon. Can’t say I can recall much of him from his Boro days.
Good player but I can’t see us rushing to dea with Napoli again any time soon

Fairly sure he scored for Boro at the Etihad, a free header in stoppage time IIRC.
Aha, yes I think I now recall that was it a Boxing Day or new year’s day game when we battered them but they broke away in dying minutes and they scored. Days of Yaya and Samir. Don’t recall Martin De Roon being a stand out player though. At 29 if he could do what Fernandinho has done for us at a similar age that would be amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.