January Transfer Window Its very quiet..or is it?

Aha, yes I think I now recall that was it a Boxing Day or new year’s day game when we battered them but they broke away in dying minutes and they scored. Days of Yaya and Samir. Don’t recall Martin De Roon being a stand out player though. At 29 if he could do what Fernandinho has done for us at a similar age that would be amazing.
Hes decent wud be a good addition

I think there is little chance of being able to recruit quality in Jan. Not ideal that Gabby is out now..

He is a Championship player who got hyped up because he's rapid and picked up by United because they are fucking idiots.

Walker genuinly is a much better dribbler and passer than James will ever be and Walker offers some of the worst on-ball qualities we've seen in a player since the takeover. Mendy for all his faults has more football ability in his twitterfingers than James could ever dream of. In 3 years he will be at Burton
Burtons have gone bust

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.