January Transfer Window Its very quiet..or is it?

Forget it as pep doesn’t like to spend in January I mean how the fuck can you go into a season with 2 strikers who are both injury prone and liable to lay offs . We should have a plan b but when it was mentioned all you get is it’s not peps style to change our play. Every team always brings in new blood to freshen up the squad and keep the players on there toes apart from us who seem happy to carry n with the same players playing the same style which wouldn’t be so bad if we hadn’t been found out last season . We have now used kun and Jesus has our strikers going on for 4 seasons now which is unheard of in any European league I mean if both our out of form or injured what do we do . So pissed of with what’s happening to us .get a fucking striker bought in January please .

Forget it as pep doesn’t like to spend in January I mean how the fuck can you go into a season with 2 strikers who are both injury prone and liable to lay offs . We should have a plan b but when it was mentioned all you get is it’s not peps style to change our play. Every team always brings in new blood to freshen up the squad and keep the players on there toes apart from us who seem happy to carry n with the same players playing the same style which wouldn’t be so bad if we hadn’t been found out last season . We have now used kun and Jesus has our strikers going on for 4 seasons now which is unheard of in any European league I mean if both our out of form or injured what do we do . So pissed of with what’s happening to us .get a fucking striker bought in January please .
*cough* Laporte.....

Is there any left footed rapid winger, similar to Sané who sticks to the sideline? We seem to have lost some width recently.

The January transfer window is one which City have never used to it`s full capabilities, we were too skint at first, and then too eager in the summer to spend as much as we could. This is a market that starts with identifying clubs needing money, to stave of relegation or push for promotion and taking their best players not necessarily directly for us, if we would have done this before Daniel James would be playing LWB for us, and be far better than what we have and better than what he is doing for utd, Rodon might be in the squad instead of Stones?
That apart Zinchenko for Zakaria would be the business i would do in January, i think both would relish the challenge

@tolmie's hairdoo

Now there has been mass resignations at Barca what’s the chance of him coming in January if there is no fee? I remember you saying he had given his word to us and I can’t see the new board standing in his way now.

Maybe use Garcia?

If Alaba is out of contract surely we should be all over him!? He's better than anyone we have at left back and can play DM with a lot more energy than Rodri.

If he goes to Liverpool that would be a huge kick in the balls for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.