January transfer window

capiloton said:
i just hope for 2 signing (don't care if it just on loan)..

1- Centre back
- experienced player like Vermaelan, Agger etc to cover for Kompany, and for the worst case scenario if Demichelis also injured himself.

2 - Defensive midfield
- Experienced player like Alonso, etc to cover for Fernandinho. we can't rely this one to Rodwell or Garcia.

i want to see City to challenge for 2 major trophy this season - UCL & premier league.

Xabi Alonso is going to leave Real Madrid to sit on the bench and play back up for a Brazilian who can't even get in the national team?

mgreenz97 said:
capiloton said:

1- Centre back
- experienced player like Vermaelan, Agger etc to cover for Kompany, and for the worst case scenario if Demichelis also injured himself.

2 - Defensive midfield
- Experienced player like Alonso, etc to cover for Fernandinho. we can't rely this one to Rodwell or Garcia.

i want to see City to challenge for 2 major trophy this season - UCL & premier league.

Xabi Alonso is going to leave Real Madrid to sit on the bench and play back up for a Brazilian who can't even get in the national team?

I wonder if when Kompany is fit we could use Demichelis as a defensive mid. He is comfortable on the ball and if his role was to simply break up play and pass to someone else he could do that very effectively.

supercity88 said:
mgreenz97 said:
capiloton said:

1- Centre back

2 - Defensive midfield

I wonder if when Kompany is fit we could use Demichelis as a defensive mid. He is comfortable on the ball and if his role was to simply break up play and pass to someone else he could do that very effectively.

Zabaleta would be better

We need to be looking to get Pogba a beast of a player the physique of YAYA but more mobile and only 20!

If we managed to nab Pogba the reaction from Rag fans would be fucking priceless.

ws01 said:
If we managed to nab Pogba the reaction from Rag fans would be fucking priceless.
Would probably just bang on about how he wasn't good enough for them and how we are stupid for spending money on a rag reject.

raghunter57 said:
Leave transfers till the summer and make a move for Messi or Suarez.
Just a thought.

I'd rather go for Ronaldo.

Silva--------------Ronaldo
----------Kun--------------
----------Negredo---------

Mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.