January transfer window

Mangala is a good alternative, though with Mourinho's connections with Porto, I did think there would of been a possiblilty that Chelsea would of preferred him instead of Zouma. Right Back is an issue though.

To bring a foreign player in we need to sell one so any deal is really a double deal. Whether or not we are looking to sell I am not so sure. So for the ones that may be out

Lescott
Kolorov
Dzeko
Garcia

Not heard any rumours as such that any of these want to leave therefore unlikely we will bring any in. Of course signing 14 and 17 year olds is fine. Suspect we will go with what we have and re shape in the summer when more time. Hopefully they are planning as we speak and again we can get our business done early.

Seeing as we're going for the title and are in very new territory with the CL big boys we need to reinforce.

imo we need a first rate CB, Another Fernandinho and a first rate left winger (basically a left sided Navas).

The outlay would be worth it to secure the league and progress past Barcelona.

Stoned Rose said:
Seeing as we're going for the title and are in very new territory with the CL big boys we need to reinforce.

imo we need a first rate CB, Another Fernandinho and a first rate left winger (basically a left sided Navas).

Who plays right back against Barca and co. when Zabs is unavailable?

LoveCity said:
Txiki suggested today we wouldn't do much business in January, saying he's happy with the squad, but he was slightly coy and seemed to want to change the subject.

Chelsea are ahead of City for Zouma now, too.

I hope he's lying. If Joe doesn't improve, are we really going into Barcelona with Pantilimon?

He's done a great job when you consider he's a backup and wasn't bought to start every game. But I just can't see him starting against Messi and friends. They have scored only 3 fewer league goals than we have. We need a keeper who erases near-certain goals in that sort of fixture.

FantasyIreland said:
Stoned Rose said:

I find it odd that Clichy never gets used there especially considering his dexterity.

FantasyIreland said:
Stoned Rose said:

Edgehill.

FantasyIreland said:
Stoned Rose said:

milner?

Even one on loan would be OK, depending on what the club plans to do with Richards. Because evidence tells us Richards will continue to get injured.

Hate to say it, but a fully fit Maicon would be useful right now (playing well for Roma).

Someone on Twitter suggested we use Wabara. The idea of Wabara having to line up against Barca or Arsenal... erm, sorry, nothing I've seen tells me he is nearly good enough. I'm all for youth promotion, but unless he's improved a hell of a lot...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.