January transfer window

We all know that we wont sign anybody until somebody utters the magic words..............

its all very.................

very................

quiet.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

George Hannah said:
Manuel just said in the OS pre Hammers PC that "two or three things might happen" in the transfer window!

I wont read much into it. Probably what we ve been expecting this January anyway.

Guidetti on loan, Lescott moves out, Messi comes in. The normal stuff.

At the start of the window I didn't think we'd be doing anything, but Pellegrini has had the opportunity to rule out any transfers but he hasn't done so, and the little things he has said, suggest we are looking.

shaiomarali said:
George Hannah said:
Manuel just said in the OS pre Hammers PC that "two or three things might happen" in the transfer window!

I wont read much into it. Probably what we ve been expecting this January anyway.

Guidetti on loan, Lescott moves out, Messi comes in. The normal stuff.

and we go to playing a 1-3-7 formation.

Matt the Giant said:
Cheadle Blue said:
May as well close the transfer forum, as the rags have £200m to spend and will be signing all the players mentioned on this forum....

I can see them going for Barkley, and they will have to pay up big time for him.

But they won't give him up. A good young player like that will be worth big money now, next year, 5 years from now. So why not keep him & help the team finish higher up the table? Besides Everton is a much more stable club than the rags are at this point. If they finish out of the top 4 then RVP and Rooney are gone, Giggs and Ferdinand are on their last legs and Vidic doesn't have much left either. So what's the motivation to go there?

What a first 8 days its been in the transfer world of the premiership.

A Wolves player who can't get a game for them is bought in loan by Fat Sam in an effort to cure their defensive woes is about the size of it.

mancity111 said:

A Wolves player who can't get a game for them is bought in loan by Fat Sam in an effort to cure their defensive woes is about the size of it.

Just wait till Davy gets to work with his £200m.

nmc said:
mancity111 said:

Just wait till Davy gets to work with his £200m.

Maybe that will get them Baines plus a few more grey hairs for our maestro Dave (LOL).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.