January transfer window

nmc said:
mancity111 said:
What a first 8 days its been in the transfer world of the premiership.

A Wolves player who can't get a game for them is bought in loan by Fat Sam in an effort to cure their defensive woes is about the size of it.

Just wait till Davy gets to work with his £200m.

And Davey's first pick, his very own Stevan Jovetic copy of Fabio Coentrao who's said to be on his 3rd pre season as he missed pre season played during International duty, gets injured there and is currently on the road to recovery.

So no Baines for them haha

Thunderbirds are go...?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2014/01/manchester-city-and-arsenal-linked-with-10m-celtic-defender-virgil-van-dijk/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2014/01 ... he+Post%29</a>

Manchester City and Arsenal are reportedly weighing up moves for Celtic’s Virgil Van Dijk.

The £10m-rated defender only signed from FC Groningen for £1.6m in the summer.

The 22-year-old has been in impressive form since joining the Scottish champions, who are now set to make a tidy return on him.

Both City and the Gunners see Van Dijk as a potential reinforcement for their defences and have dispatched scouts to keep tabs on him.

But the Dutchman still has three years left on his Celtic contract – with an option for a further year – which means he won’t be available on the cheap.

Van Dijk has three goals in 29 games so far this season

If Coentrao goes to the rags and Matic goes to Chelsea, I will be inconsolable. Mangala going to either of them aswell would probably put me on suicide watch. IF we signed all 3 though, I would probably explode. A happy medium might be needed tbh

BigOscar said:
If Coentrao goes to the rags and Matic goes to Chelsea, I will be inconsolable. Mangala going to either of them aswell would probably put me on suicide watch. IF we signed all 3 though, I would probably explode. A happy medium might be needed tbh

I suggest you probably see a doctor..

BigOscar said:

What a sad bastard

Jordan CTID said:
BigOscar said:

What a sad bastard
And the point of being that aggressive to a fellow blue is what exactly? Tool!

wattle said:
Jordan CTID said:
BigOscar said:

What a sad bastard
And the point of being that aggressive to a fellow blue is what exactly? Tool!

Was a tongue-in-cheek comment replying to what i am sure is a tongue-in-cheek comment by Big Oscar but that obviously isn't shown very well when typed, did not mean it in an aggressive way at all.

The language used by BigOscar is rather extreme

Absolutely 100% need another top quality cm , felt sick when Yaya went down tonight , if that happens when the window is shut and its a long term injury we are fucked .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.