January transfers

What fans have been saying for years but no manager will listen to, a left back. Will no City manager buy one in case he feels that the fans have dictated to him. And while were on the subject of bringing players in. A good back up to Joe Hart. Willy was bleeding terrible the other night. I know the whole team was but them 2 goals.

Funny because the last time I looked, both Gael Clichy and Alexander Kolarov have got two Premier League Winner Medals.

We can argue, ridicule, and moan, but since the departure of Jo, I would suggest that all City's regular players are either good, very good, international class, or World Class.

How many fall into each category is open to debate.

Looking at the current squad limitations, if we qualify for the Champions League Last 16, the departure of Lampard will leave City one player light in the home grown player count.

Assuming we don't recall Richards or Guidetti, that means our next signing would almost inevitably be an overpriced English player.

City 'til I die said:
I would love to see Sami Khedira arrive from Real Madrid. With Lampard only a short-term deal, Khedira would be ideal to compete with Yaya, Fernando and Fernandinho. At 27, he isn't old and he can't be a bad player to get in the Real Madrid and Germany teams! He would be quite cheap too considering
he is out of contract next summer. Hector Herrera is another player linked, but I don't know much about him TBH.

I would also love to see Reus join, who apparantly has a buyout clause. Barkley also, but that will be expensive so more likely to happen in summer window. Ricardo Rodriguez would be good too, but I can't see Kolarov or Clichy leaving in Jan

<a class="postlink" href="http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/10/31/hector-herrera-5-things-to-know-about-manchester-citys-new-targe/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/10/ ... new-targe/</a>

Would love a strong LB as this is needed to support Mangala, I would even consider putting Zabaleta at LB as Mangala is not getting any support here at all.

Mangala is getting battered by press, media etc but look deeper and the issue is LB.

Would love Reus as well but can't see anything happening until the summer for any player.

If the scum fail miserably in getting European Football (AGAIN) from this seasosn'e efforts would there be contract clauses that players like DiMaria would wish to invoke. If so, we could try and secure his services then as it looks like we wanted him this last transfer window but were foiled by FFP.

Sure that would go down well with the vermin supporters

Fuck January with it's skewed financial valuations.
So what of we don't win the league or the CL as a result of not spending huge amounts of money?!
Our current squad is more than good enough to assure a top three spot and thus guaranteeing us CL next season. If we fail to do that, it will not because of the squad of players.

Get rid of Yaya asap, sell players who simply are not good enough, such as Kolarov, Nastasic, Boyata and so on, off-load fringe players and buy quality!

Let's get Reus, Barkley and Rodriguez next summer, early as hell, as soon as the window opens, give the lads a full pre-season.

The next three years don't look so promising IMO. Hard to imagine Aguero wanting to stay... Personally, I just can't see where were headed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.