January transfers

Read it earlier on BM from several posters that they would like to see City take a punt on Balo in January. Having just watched his performance during the scum vs scouse game, I wonder if they stil feel the same way about him.

I personally would not want him anywhere near us

mosssideblue said:
Read it earlier on BM from several posters that they would like to see City take a punt on Balo in January. Having just watched his performance during the scum vs scouse game, I wonder if they stil feel the same way about him.

And that was one of his best performances of the season.

mosssideblue said:

I just read some rumours that mancini wants him at Inter strangely enough.. but then these were denied on Football Italia.

If, with our supposed global scouting network, we cannot get a Bony type player for sensible money, then I will be gutted.

Re: January Targets

Alex B said:
Thanks mate you're thinking. Sterling plus Song would do

Hart
Zabaleta Mangala Demichelis Clichy
Song Fernandinho
Sterling Silva Nasri
Jovetic/Dzeko

Before kompany, yaya and aguero return

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Andouble said:
If we brought someone in wouldn't we have to get rid of a foreign player?

I think Negredo covers this since he's set for a permanent transfer this summer.
We have a spot for a foreign player in our prem squad but not in our UCL squad which we have our full 16 - so homegrown would be very useful .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.