January transfers

blue ranger said:
I think people missing the point with Bony - let's assume the fee is £25m, I'm not sure we have that money to spend due to FFP

I'm curious about this FFP rule. If say we agree to pay £10m upfront for someone and then another £10m in 2016 how much goes down towards FFP?

The whole FFP thing, that's only for the CL isn't it? Which we have no more squad space for anyway. So we could spend whatever we wanted on a a striker, but they just wouldn't be able to play in the CL

Wouldn't surprise me if we went for Reus in January.

He's probably a player most of the teams that want him will look at this summer, we might steal a march. Dortmund are having a bad year and won't progress in the CL anyway so he won't miss it.

Got a feeling in my water.

markbmcfc said:

He's probably a player most of the teams that want him will look at this summer, we might steal a march. Dortmund are having a bad year and won't progress in the CL anyway so he won't miss it.

Going Real Madrid and we've moved on apparently.

Dortmund are struggling in the Bundesliga, absolutely no way will Dortmund sell.

sam-caddick said:
markbmcfc said:

Dortmund are struggling in the Bundesliga, absolutely no way will Dortmund sell.

He has a release clause, they have no choice if it's met.

markbmcfc said:
sam-caddick said:
markbmcfc said:

He has a release clause, they have no choice if it's met.

release clause cannot be activated until the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.