January transfers

Here is a player I have been admiring recently, Matías Kranevitter.

He is a 21 year old defensive midfielder, plays for River Plate and whom some believe he is going to be the heir to Mascherano in the Argentine national team.

His agent is in Italy at the moment looking to get an Italian passport, but he says there is interest from England.

Speaking to Calciomercato, the player’s agent admitted that a move to one of the Milan clubs could be in the pipeline.

“We are in Italy to finish the paperwork for an EU passport, and also to listen to offers,” Jose Luis Luraschi told the website.

“After seeing written offers we’ll evaluate them. There are proposals from Italy, but he’s also wanted in Spain, England and Portugal.

“The teams who want him need to be of a high standard, because he’s a high quality player.

Here is a video:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVhDwRLWbwo[/video]

He is definitely one to watch in my opinion.

Blueboy73 said:
Pelegrini says he's got a list of strikers for Jan, can anyone come up with a list that are genuine targets in Jan.
Wilfried Bony
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
Papiss Cisse
Christian Benteke
Jonathan Soriano
Jay Rodriguez
Carlos Vela
Andre-Pierre Gignac
Saido Berahino
Gonzalo Higuain

kun said:
Blueboy73 said:
Pelegrini says he's got a list of strikers for Jan, can anyone come up with a list that are genuine targets in Jan.
Wilfried Bony
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
Papiss Cisse
Christian Benteke
Jonathan Soriano
Jay Rodriguez
Carlos Vela
Andre-Pierre Gignac
Saido Berahino
Gonzalo Higuain

The ones I have put in bold are the only players worth looking at in my opinion.

The others are either average, too old for our already ageing squad, too inexperienced and still need to prove their value, or still gave question marks about whether they really can make the step up.

I would have highlighted Higuain but whenever I seem to watch him he looks like he seems to get often frustrated and annoyed if his teammates don't give him the ball when he is in a good position, I question whether he could work well with a partner.

You can understand Higuain's frustration as he is used to playing with better quality of players something Napoli do lack. But he will have the same problems if he did join City that he had at Real and I doubt he will accept a squad role.

IN:
Wesley Sneijder - £6m
Carlos Vela - £20m
Kelechi Iheanacho - Work Permit

OUT:
Matija Nastasic - £10m
Frank Lampard - Loan Return
Albert Rusnak - £500k
Scott Sinclair - £2m
John Guidetti - £3m

sam-caddick said:
Here is a player I have been admiring recently, Matías Kranevitter.

He is a 21 year old defensive midfielder, plays for River Plate and whom some believe he is going to be the heir to Mascherano in the Argentine national team.

His agent is in Italy at the moment looking to get an Italian passport, but he says there is interest from England.

Speaking to Calciomercato, the player’s agent admitted that a move to one of the Milan clubs could be in the pipeline.

“We are in Italy to finish the paperwork for an EU passport, and also to listen to offers,” Jose Luis Luraschi told the website.

“After seeing written offers we’ll evaluate them. There are proposals from Italy, but he’s also wanted in Spain, England and Portugal.

“The teams who want him need to be of a high standard, because he’s a high quality player.

Here is a video:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVhDwRLWbwo[/video]

He is definitely one to watch in my opinion.

Matías Kranevitter .... Must qualify for a German passport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.