January transfers

BayernMan said:
NoahCity said:
Has Draxler been very good this season?
I wouldn't touch Draxler till that contract runs down! His release clause doesnt come close to justify his skills at the moment. Don't get me wrong he is a promising player but a €20m-€25m player at best. In the right team/system he can become one of the best but at €45m that is a BIG gamble to take on a player who is known to be quite inconsistent.
Yeah, thats the problem with Schalke. There are not a small club at all, BUT you will never achieve something by playing for them. And youre right, 45 Mio is just too much for him.

At the other side, I found strange that YOU (Bayern) have not bought him a couple of years before, as he was only an academy player. He would fit some parts of the role Kroos left behind. Although, Im still not sure, if Draxler is really a Attacking Middlefield Player or a Forward. Machts gut, Mann, Gruesse aus Leipsch!

If rags get De Jong I won't be a happy chappy

<a class="postlink" href="http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/from-italy-club-to-accept-man-united-bid-for-dutch-midfielder" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topi ... midfielder</a>

George Hannah said:
Big Dave Watson said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
What do you know big dave do you think we will sign someone?
Let's not go there mate. A few on here burst into tears when they hear things they don't like.
tears of joy in your case eh Big Dave?
I have not made any call on the Bony transfer so don't see your point?

Hugh Dennis is a good player and needs game time and they will make a profit. Fingers crossed we can get the Bony deal wrapped up before that happens. Another transfer rumour from Di Marzio is Samuel Eto’o being linked to Sampdoria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.