January transfers

Not a prayer he is worth anything close to that amount,it takes the piss......If this goes through Chelseas recent transfers surely have to be investigated.
The bent cnuts are blatantly 'manipulating' their activity.

Any one think we could use another defensive midfielder either now or in the summer?

We have the two Ferns who have clearly done well. Yaya's more box-to-box and it's not really Milner's best position. Either that or another option for Yaya's place (I know Koke and Pogba have been mentioned) should surely be our priority now?

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
Any one think we could use another defensive midfielder either now or in the summer?

We have the two Ferns who have clearly done well. Yaya's more box-to-box and it's not really Milner's best position. Either that or another option for Yaya's place (I know Koke and Pogba have been mentioned) should surely be our priority now?

I would have sold him in the summer after the cake debacle but I honestly think we would be mad to sell Yaya in the summer, he gets walked around agai st top opposition but tactically going two in midfield hasn't helped him, but name a midfielder in his position who will get 15-20 goals a season and around 10 assist, not forgetting the passing ability.

I would get Koke personally and have Yaya, Koke, Fernandinho and Fernando as a midfield 4, that would be immense.

sam-caddick said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

I would have sold him in the summer after the cake debacle but I honestly think we would be mad to sell Yaya in the summer, he gets walked around agai st top opposition but tactically going two in midfield hasn't helped him, but name a midfielder in his position who will get 15-20 goals a season and around 10 assist, not forgetting the passing ability.

I would get Koke personally and have Yaya, Koke, Fernandinho and Fernando as a midfield 4, that would be immense.

Immensely lacking in width

Lampard,Milner and Jovetic out.

Koke,Schneiderlin and Lacazette in.

We also need to replace Kolarov,do we need to buy or could Angelino be that man?

And agreed,another wide man would be very useful,could we look to the academy again?

That Konoplyanka is available on a free transfer shortly, every twat was after him last summer, after he ripped England a new arsehole. Definitely be in for him, he looks a class player

FantasyIreland said:
Lampard,Milner and Jovetic out.

Koke,Schneiderlin and Lacazette in.

We also need to replace Kolarov,do we need to buy or could Angelino be that man?

And agreed,another wide man would be very useful,could we look to the academy again?

I hope Milner is going nowhere

sam-caddick said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

Yeah I don't think we should sell Yaya, only that eventually we'll be unable to have him play as many games as we do now. Another box to box or defensive would help us. Koke is a really good option for us, he's young and can give us box-to-box or purely attacking options in midfield and he helps defend when he plays a deeper role. I can see him fitting in.

BringBackSwales said:
sam-caddick said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:

Immensely lacking in width
I don't think he meant to play as a midfield four, together. I think he just meant our 4 midfield options, like now we have Yaya, Dinho, Nando and Lampard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.