January transfers

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30759691" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30759691</a>

sterling in jamaica

If Bony signs and Milner is sold, along with Guidetti. Nastasic and Sinclair, we'll have around 30m to find a replacement. Given that Bony would be our 17th non HG player, it could only be used to sign a HG player.

Can't think of anyone other than Barkley but doubt Everton would accept 30m - even tho they should, robbing cunts

BlueAnorak said:
bluechampion7891 said:
BlueAnorak said:
Here's one for you.
Milner & Sterling: why were they not playing today for City & Liverpool?
Holiday & Injury Precaution? Rubbish.

is this wishful thinking or actually has some basis?

The stories just don't ring true. Just got a feeling...

I agree....would be a great signing for us but not sure it going to happen....Sterling looks like he's enjoying the sun too much in Jamaica!!;) It does seem strange to give him a 2 week holiday at an important time of the year tho....Sterling is stalling in contract talks so I guess anything possible...

Silva_Spell said:
If Bony signs and Milner is sold, along with Guidetti. Nastasic and Sinclair, we'll have around 30m to find a replacement. Given that Bony would be our 17th non HG player, it could only be used to sign a HG player.

Can't think of anyone other than Barkley but doubt Everton would accept 30m - even tho they should, robbing c**ts

Not worth it even if he's HG. The guy is turning out to be a big flop. We're better off buying an HG defender for much less.

Silva_Spell said:

Can't think of anyone other than Barkley but doubt Everton would accept 30m - even tho they should, robbing c**ts
Gylfi Sigurdsson? Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain?

I don't think anyone is debating that Sterling is in Jamaica, the point is that it's rather strange to give him a break, the lad is only young.

Rammy Blue said:
I don't think anyone is debating that Sterling is in Jamaica, the point is that it's rather strange to give him a break, the lad is only young.

That's exactly why he has given him a break

The rags did it for Januzai (sp) didn't they?

BlueAnorak said:
Here's one for you.
Milner & Sterling: why were they not playing today for City & Liverpool?
Holiday & Injury Precaution? Rubbish.

Hypothetically speaking we could swap players with us paying a bit of cash with Sterling having an extra year on his contract.

The way i see it, hart and Clichy are going no where. Either boyata stays for one more year or we get denayor in his place (but not entirely sure he could be registered for the CL as HG - would he have been at city for 3 years by summer 2015?).

That's 2 association trained players and 1 club trained. For a 22 man A list Champions league squad we need 4 AT and 1 CT. That would mean we need to find 2 HG players.

I'd really like one of those spots for an eds player. Either lopes gets back or make it a sort of rotating spot for the two or three best young attacking prospects (pozo, barker etc. - ofcourse that would mean they'd mostly play with the eds rather than going on loan)

the second spot depends on the makeup of our squad.

Do we get a hg midfielder? barkley? - not fancying him at the moment. Delph on a free - wont inspire me with confidence as a 4th choice cm though

A hg defender? Coleman, clyne? - that would mean selling sagna for peanuts as he should be on higher wages with a fat loyalty bonus, he would also be 31-32. And as we've seen this season, the backup fullback isn't as effective due to lack of games and both those will demand playing time.

An attacker? Sterling really seems that only one worth going after for. As a replacement for jovetic or navas. He can also play across the front three so that versatility is an added bonus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.