January transfers

Re: January Targets

Koppins said:
Don't know where the areas of need really are. Maybe getting in a decent back up striker maybe El Shaarawy. We don't need help on the wings so reus might be an odd fit. In defense maybe hummels if he's available. The team is already world class so it's difficult to just buy for the sake of buying.

out of the 3 you have mentioned only reus would improve our squad.

de niro said:
Koppins said:
Don't know where the areas of need really are. Maybe getting in a decent back up striker maybe El Shaarawy. We don't need help on the wings so reus might be an odd fit. In defense maybe hummels if he's available. The team is already world class so it's difficult to just buy for the sake of buying.

I think Hummels could start for us. He's a first choice cb for the world champions so he's hardly shite and would take mdm's spot automatically IMO. Reus like I said is an odd fit he's not an out an out winger and he's not good enough to challenge aguero or dzeko. With silva being one of the best CAMs in the world I can't see him pushing him out of the squad so reus will be on the wing and to be honest is he better than Nasri? IMO no.

Koppins said:
de niro said:
Koppins said:

I think Hummels could start for us. He's a first choice cb for the world champions so he's hardly shite and would take mdm's spot automatically IMO. Reus like I said is an odd fit he's not an out an out winger and he's not good enough to challenge aguero or dzeko. With silva being one of the best CAMs in the world I can't see him pushing him out of the squad so reus will be on the wing and to be honest is he better than Nasri? IMO no.

reus would add to our squad, well any squad, he would hover around nasri, silva and navas waiting for a spot. a great option to have.
hummels would start in front of mdm but not mangala. we desperayly needed more pace at the back and thats not hummels.

de niro said:
Koppins said:
de niro said:

reus would add to our squad, well any squad, he would hover around nasri, silva and navas waiting for a spot. a great option to have.
hummels would start in front of mdm but not mangala. we desperayly needed more pace at the back and thats not hummels.

I see Mangala challenging for the cb and lb spots so it's possible we could accommodate both Hummels and Mangala and get mdm and clichy on the bench where I think they will do better as impact subs.

Koppins said:
de niro said:
Koppins said:

I see Mangala challenging for the cb and lb spots so it's possible we could accommodate both Hummels and Mangala and get mdm and clichy on the bench where I think they will do better as impact subs.

Not sure why you want defenders as impact subs. Also, I don't think Mangala has played much at LB and we already have Kolarov and Clichy. It is given that he is signed to partner Kompany and hence it would not make sense to go for Hummels. Reus on the other offers much more to the team.

billymumphrey said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Posting in good faith here, but I made a friend on Twitter on deadline day who doesn't want me to tell you her name unless the club find out and sling her into the sea.

But she's told me we're very much in for a winger whose name I can't mention (although I'm sure we all know who it is, he has blonde hair) be it in January or next summer, for about £25m.

She's told me Nasri could be on the way out as well, which would explain his slow start to the season. Milner's name was mentioned too given that his contract runs out next summer.

I'll try and find out more from her in the next few days, her account is an egg so it could be bullshit.

Can you fuck off with your blatant wum-ing?

It's not particularly funny at all.

We get your point, you don't believe certain people are ITK.

Do one.
Given what happened on Deadline Day I can understand your feelings but I'm genuinely posting in good faith.

billymumphrey said:
Posting in good faith here, but I made a friend on Twitter on deadline day who doesn't want me to tell you her name unless the club find out and sling her into the sea.

But she's told me we're very much in for a winger whose name I can't mention (although I'm sure we all know who it is, he has blonde hair) be it in January or next summer, for about £25m.

She's told me Nasri could be on the way out as well, which would explain his slow start to the season. Milner's name was mentioned too given that his contract runs out next summer.

I'll try and find out more from her in the next few days, her account is an egg so it could be bullshit.

Do one.
Given what happened on Deadline Day I can understand your feelings but I'm genuinely posting in good faith.

What? You acting like a right petulant ****?

Quelle surprise....

billymumphrey said:
billymumphrey said:

Do one.

What? You acting like a right petulant c**t?

Quelle surprise....
I know it must be difficult because I got a bit over-eager on Deadline Day and had a bit of a joke about Tolmie. But if I was attempting to wind anyone up I'd not be in here giving information I've honestly received, I'd be posting rubbish with "Let's just wait and see" on the end.

I don't think we'll sell Nasri for Reus next summer, I think we'll allow Milner to leave on a free and get Reus afterwards. But that really is just what I've been told. It would certainly match up with the stories in the press about us being after one of Reus or Draxler, and it could explain Nasri's stop-start form over the start of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.