January window

Barco the next Messi kid mentioned the other day. Barco staying on loan so another left back for here and now and a Right back Philips out. Should be starting our look for replacements at Girona

agreed! we need top class in that role, i wonder if Fulham still want Phillips and if he would go there?
Phillips will be going for sure this January, to which club? West Ham, Fulham, Newcastle? Couldn't care less,
As long as it frees up a space in our midfield and who better on the market than Paulinho whos release clause is 65mil, Bayern are reluctant to pay that much.

Phillips will be going for sure this January, to which club? West Ham, Fulham, Newcastle? Couldn't care less,
As long as it frees up a space in our midfield and who better on the market than Paulinho whos release clause is 65mil, Bayern are reluctant to pay that much.

£65m clause? We should be all over that anyway mate!

What is the situation with Kvaratskhelia? 9 goal contributions in 18 games despite some thinking he is "average" this season. 1 in 2 contributions is exactly what is required from a forward these days.

I would be looking at him and moving Grealish into midfield.

I think long term anyway, Doku us going to nail that left wing down so it's going to leave Grealish going into midfield.

What is the situation with Kvaratskhelia? 9 goal contributions in 18 games despite some thinking he is "average" this season. 1 in 2 contributions is exactly what is required from a forward these days.

I would be looking at him and moving Grealish into midfield.

I think long term anyway, Doku us going to nail that left wing down so it's going to leave Grealish going into midfield.

Napoli will ask bag for him, 120mil+

No way we are signing anybody, we already have too many players sat around doing nothing

We need a big clear out & January isn’t the time

Phillips
Nunes
Gomez
Kova

These all need replacing by top players if we want to progress. Our current squad is very poor & not a winning one.

We also need a new defender so at least 5 top players desperately needed
well at least two of those arent going anywhere anytime soon...I dont disagree with you but considering Nunes and Kovacic only arrived this summer it highly improbable that they leave...even in the summer..they will get at least 2 seasons

Phillips will go hopefully sooner rather than later

Get Paqueta in
A-yellow GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.