January window

A lot of blues see Silva as our best ever player - me included. Players like that don't grow on trees - apart from the lad at arsenal I'd struggle to name another who has that ability we need

We all thought Foden was going to replace him but he hasn't improved, if anything he's regressed this season.

Outside the financials, have you seen any positives from the Grealish and philipps signings over retaining Zinchenko Jesus and Sterling.
Zinchenko, Jesus and Sterling all wanted to go. Not much you can do about that, except in hindsight look back and wonder if Pep could have looked after them a bit more.

I like Grealish and Phillips and think both have a lot more to contribute.

Zinchenko, Jesus and Sterling all wanted to go. Not much you can do about that, except in hindsight look back and wonder if Pep could have looked after them a bit more.

I like Grealish and Phillips and think both have a lot more to contribute.
I have said on other threads we miss Sterling particularly but he moved on and that is it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.