January window

We need to bring a player or two in this window, this squad is desperate for some fresh impetus , we desperatly need some inspiration and leadership on the pitch.

And we need to get Dias fit and back kicking ass in that dressing room.

If pep took advice of here we need a new team Dias back for me

We need to bring a player or two in this window, this squad is desperate for some fresh impetus , we desperatly need some inspiration and leadership on the pitch.

And we need to get Dias fit and back kicking ass in that dressing room.

Dias back and a top class left back minimum! With confidence looking so drained like we say we need a boost asap otherwise forget a title challenge, we are in a top 4 battle

Dias back and a top class left back minimum! With confidence looking so drained like we say we need a boost asap otherwise forget a title challenge, we are in a top 4 battle
I would take top 4 now if it was offered.

We should never doubt the spirit and drive of this squad but I personally think it's way past it's best and in serious decline.

I would take top 4 now if it was offered.

We should never doubt the spirit and drive of this squad but I personally think it's way past it's best and in serious decline.

Spent by the relentless nature of pep maybe? Mentally tired imo and affecting everything. More going on behind the scenes imo as well and we are truly a shadow on the team in the last two seasons and KDB seems like his legs have just gone like yaya’s did? Bernardo wants out so no matter what someone says in public he doesn’t want to be here and that will always be on his mind. Foden is a baffling on for me and I unfortunately think him and pep have had words (only my opinion though)

Sign the current quickest winger in the world then watch him continually stop and play the ball backwards
Or, like yesterday with Foden, wait all game on the left wing for the pass that never comes. Why did we (especially Cancelo) insist on trying the cross field ball to Mahrez rather than playing in Foden. As soon as Grealish came on all that stopped.

I have said on other threads we miss Sterling particularly but he moved on and that is it.
No no no!
Think back how he disappeared every game against Liverpool. How he kept falling over the ball, especially when he was 2 yards out from an open goal.
He had his moments I grant you but overall we got a good deal of money for a player that was regressing. Just look at him now at Chelsea. He certainly isn’t delivering much for them.
We should be setting our sights higher now and aim for an A lister player who will get bums off seats again.

We spent 200 million on
Phillips , Grealish , ake and Akanji and we didn’t need them and apart from Jack aren’t really up to our standard imho
To be fair, without Ake and Akanji we would have only had one centre half available yesterday and he wasnt fully fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.