January window

Considering our drop off in form, & the lack of options on our bench, I wouldn't rule anything out for January to be honest.
One can never rule out anything, of course, but by the time the window opens, we might have won seven straight and put another trophy in the cabinet.

One can never rule out anything, of course, but by the time the window opens, we might have won seven straight and put another trophy in the cabinet.
My fear is we'd be back to square one squad depth wise if KDB broke down again, or was taking time to get back up to speed & form.

Our squad maybe small, but we always had quality on the bench to call on. Philips, Kovacic & Nunes aren't that for me, hence our current woes without adequate replacements for Gundog, Mahrez or KDB.

Also DON'T get me started on fuckin left backs!

Palhinha has seemingly been offered to us and is rumoured to have a £65m clause? Andre is available for £30m and could be a Douglas Luiz type signing that we hold onto and it works out?
I'd be very surprised if Paulinha wanted to come to us, and try and displace Rodri when he could walk into just about any other team.

My fear is we'd be back to square one squad depth wise if KDB broke down again, or was taking time to get back up to speed & form.

Our squad maybe small, but we always had quality on the bench to call on. Philips, Kovacic & Nunes aren't that for me, hence our current woes without adequate replacements for Gundog, Mahrez or KDB.

Also DON'T get me started on fuckin left backs!
I agree with your points but don’t think we have really had such strength in depth for quite some time. We’ll occasionally have a game where we have the most expensive bench ever assembled, but that is a rare event and we’ll more often have a bench with empty spaces or one so under strength that we have only 2-3 potential substitutes. We’re in the unusual situation of having two senior players that are not fully trusted, so for me they have to be shifted on and replaced, but we knew that last summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.