January window

We have a number of top players who are yet to find form, three who have yet to settle, and de Bruyne yet to return. That’s probably enough for Guardiola to manage in the coming months without also seeing how someone new adapts.

I liked the look of him at first, but the more I saw of him, the more I saw inconsistencies.

At best he's a project imo, but we've already got one of them in Gomez.
It seems that Valentin Barco will be the one

I liked the look of him at first, but the more I saw of him, the more I saw inconsistencies.

At best he's a project imo, but we've already got one of them in Gomez.

So we agree we need a left back we agree he is a left back. I don’t know how good he is or who we should go for on the face of it he looks a good option though. Whoever we go for won’t be deemed a project by the people making the choice. That’s not to say we will go for the finished article. We tend not to even our very best players have had room to improve and not reached there full potential till after joining and have generally still been a few years younger than the peak years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.