January window

Paqueta for Grealish...no brainer for me..
(Betting stuff sorted )...I'll go get my tin hat

Did I see somewhere that tolmie had posted Pep had £100m available for January if he wants it? If so, I’d bang that down for Paqueta in January as he could be a huge difference in a push for the title than not? Maybe a £15m bonus on top of his summer release clause may tempt west ham?

Did I see somewhere that tolmie had posted Pep had £100m available for January if he wants it? If so, I’d bang that down for Paqueta in January as he could be a huge difference in a push for the title than not? Maybe a £15m bonus on top of his summer release clause may tempt west ham?
Think you have forgotten the fact that he has a betting charge sitting over him and if he is guilty he is looking at a long ban. To
sign him before the outcome of that is impossible.

Paqueta wants to cone to us but until we know what’s going on we will not make the move but boy he has quality and he is showing it week in week out. In my eyes he is player of the season so far

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.