Januzaj mania? What the....

So far he does look half decent however could easily fall into another Macheda. One thing Man Ure have potentially done is let everyone see the potential before signing him up on a longer contract. Or may be they were left with no option due to there failings in the transfer window

It's verging on the ridiculous

januzaj-mem.jpg

The real crazy thing about this whole scenario is...........he isn't eligible to play for England under residency rules until he is 21, when he will have been here 5 years, so looks to me like England were never going to get a chance any way......Rag media at its total bullshit, bollocks worst or best depending on how your look at it

big blueballs said:
The real crazy thing about this whole scenario is...........he isn't eligible to play for England under residency rules until he is 21, when he will have been here 5 years, so looks to me like England were never going to get a chance any way......Rag media at its total bullshit, bollocks worst or best depending on how your look at it

It's embarrassing that it has even been brought up that he could play for England.

I watched the first half against Sunderland and wasn't impressed with him at all, he has a nasty habit of giving the ball away and losing possession. His first goal was easy enough (from the highlights) and the second was a decent volley but I wouldn't get in a frenzy about it.

The media have out done themselves with this one

big blueballs said:

Isn't it 5 years from when you are 18, so 23 years old? The home nations say you have to be educated for a number of years in the UK, so he doesn't qualify in any event.

Carver said:
big blueballs said:

Isn't it 5 years from when you are 18, so 23 years old? The home nations say you have to be educated for a number of years in the UK, so he doesn't qualify in any event.

Yeah thats what i read anyway.

Carver said:
big blueballs said:

The home nations say you have to be educated for a number of years in the UK, so he doesn't qualify in any event.

Given that criteria neither would Rooney.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.