Januzaj mania? What the....

Sunderland did not know about him so probably concentrated on marking the better known players, hence he would get more room to display his talents.

He is now a marked man, lets see how he plays when he gets a good kicking from some of the old pros.

Carver said:
big blueballs said:
The real crazy thing about this whole scenario is...........he isn't eligible to play for England under residency rules until he is 21, when he will have been here 5 years, so looks to me like England were never going to get a chance any way......Rag media at its total bullshit, bollocks worst or best depending on how your look at it

Isn't it 5 years from when you are 18, so 23 years old? The home nations say you have to be educated for a number of years in the UK, so he doesn't qualify in any event.
Yes I think you're right I thought you had to be here for five years from the day he arrived.....so the scenario gets even further far fetched then

Wilf McGuiness has been reported as saying:

"Watching Adnan reminds me of when players like Bobby Charlton, Duncan Edwards and Eddie Colman were coming through at United.

What possible similarities other than the fact they are/were all human beings does Januzaj have with those three as players? rags PR machine in overdrive once again.

Gray said:
Sunderland did not know about him so probably concentrated on marking the better known players, hence he would get more room to display his talents.

He is now a marked man, lets see how he plays when he gets a good kicking from some of the old pros.
My thoughts exactly.

Reading the live tweets about Januzaj during the game were just as hilarious as Piers Morgan and his Arsenal tweets.

As has already been mentioned, the media frenzy wouldn't have happened if he played for any other club but the Trafford filth.

He was a relatively unknown quantity playing against a team very low on confidence, but in future, he will be a marked man.

It will be interesting to see how his career progresses from here.

They're just setting him up to fail. A 19 year old does not need a media circus around him scrutinising his every move on and off the pitch.

gordondaviesmoustache said:

"Watching Adnan reminds me of when players like Bobby Charlton, Duncan Edwards and Eddie Colman were coming through at United.

What possible similarities other than the fact they are/were all human beings does Januzaj have with those three as players? rags PR machine in overdrive once again.

Do you think these desperate ex rags all have pagers telling them what to say?

Castiel said:
They're just setting him up to fail. A 19 year old does not need a media circus around him scrutinising his every move on and off the pitch.

i feel rather sorry for the kid. the rags and their suckholers in the media are that desperate for a united player to stand out they`re clutching at any straw blowing across their path.

one game in against a team with only 1 point from a possible 21 and already he is the new messi. dear god.

Chris in London said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:

Do you think these desperate ex rags all have pagers telling them what to say?
It's like a footballing version of the Manchurian Candidate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.