Januzaj mania? What the....

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Chris in London said:
Wilf McGuiness has been reported as saying:

What possible similarities other than the fact they are/were all human beings does Januzaj have with those three as players? rags PR machine in overdrive once again.

Do you think these desperate ex rags all have pagers telling them what to say?
It's like a footballing version of the Manchurian Candidate.

Did he have a pager?

:)

Why isn't there the same hype about Morrison who also scored a great goal and is actually English?

Oh I forgot. He doesn't play for the rags any more.

The lad looks like he has the potential to be a top player but what irks me the most about all this hype is that the media are making it out that the Sunderland game was his debut. It was his first start which is a big difference but casual fans and even some rags seem to be fooled into thinking he has just turned up one day and destroyed Sunderland on his own. Now we are all begging him to play for England like he is going to be the saviour of the country!!!

Just 7 days before the Sunderland game he played a full 45 minutes (Further research tells me he also played against Palace but never mind) coming on at half time against West Brom with the game at 0-0. His impact in that game was minimal and indeed Utd went on to lose 2-1. He was actually caught out for the Amalfitano wonder goal so his impact on the game was probably more detrimental than it was positive but that doesn't fit in with the agenda here.

Now there's no doubting he's talented, anyone with eyes can see that but like many level headed people have mentioned would this kid have had the same level of attention if he was playing for an unfashionable club? And for me it takes more than 1 game to truly judge a players future potential.

Some ne mentioned Macheda, he was the next big thing when he came on and scored a late winner against someone (villa?). Where is he now?
The silly pricks have a history for it. They had fuck knows how many new George Bests. Phil fuckin jones as the next Duncan Edwards Bwah hahahaha

"Watching Adnan reminds me of when players like Bobby Charlton, Duncan Edwards and Eddie Colman were coming through at United.

What possible similarities other than the fact they are/were all human beings does Januzaj have with those three as players? rags PR machine in overdrive once again.

I didn't realise McGuiness was still living!

He must be getting on a bit now.

Has he gone senile? Because it sounds like it!

Scouse_Jimi said:
Macheda, Morrison, Sterling....all examples of over hyping. Media scumbags got column inches to fill and 24 hour news has to have something to run with...

Totally agree with Wilshire when he says...we don't want him playing for England

Don't forget Zaha, one game for the rags and ends up being selected to come on as sub in a England game, where is he now?

Vienna_70 said:

"Watching Adnan reminds me of when players like Bobby Charlton, Duncan Edwards and Eddie Colman were coming through at United.

I didn't realise McGuiness was still living!

He must be getting on a bit now.

Has he gone senile? Because it sounds like it!
Not so senile that he can't read a pager ;-)

Looks special, like Pogba and Morrison both did.

Contract runs out very soon iirc. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.