Jason Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc Wilmots: "Jason (Denayer) is like Eden Hazard. Always calm. I've never seen him nervous; he has a lot of confidence..."

Marc Wilmots: "Jason (Denayer) is like Eden Hazard. Always calm. I've never seen him nervous; he has a lot of confidence..."
Everyone i hear speak of the lad seem to be very positive, get the guy in the squad and give him some game time. Even if he only started with league cup games or came off the bench if we were in a comfortable position he would be worth a place with the squad. If we were still in any doubt then loan him out again in Jan.

He seems a bit small to be a center back. Could be a better holding midfielder.

His height shouldn't be too big a problem I don't think. He's young so he'll still fill out a fair bit and he's 6'1 - hardly tiny. Cannavaro was 5'9, Terry's only about an inch bigger than him. What matters really is whether he can time his leaps well and read the game, and he can.

We have a very good player on our hands judging on tonight's game so far.

I watched Jason a lot at youth level but he seems to have developed significantly..

We have a very good player on our hands judging on tonight's game so far.

I watched Jason a lot at youth level but he seems to have developed significantly..
I agree, he's looking very good. This might be a friendly, but France doesn't hold anything back in friendlies. Judging by the game so far, he should be in our squad for next season, and be used as 1 of our 4 CB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.