Jason Denayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just the complete opposite of Mangala and also Kompany I guess. He doesn't overdo things, he does what's necessary. He's much more like Demichelis, calm and in complete control while defending, good in the air, and he's also made some blocks from crosses.

France scored two after he got substituted, enough for me
Yeah, and they were in general must more of a threat going forward. The substitution of Denayer might've played a part too, it was very clear that Denayer was way more comfortable on the ball than the guy who replaced him.

I didn't notice Jason much during the game, but what I did see of him, he looked very good.

Comfortable on the ball and not afraid to bring it out from the back.

It looks very promising. Fingers crossed for him.

The Celtic fans were depressed because they wanted him back on loan. Some very positive impressions

Let's hope he puts in a couple of mediocre performances for City this season , then we can pounce with a real bid in Jan or the summer , as we know how good he is and how great he could be

Looks like he's going to get a crack at making the City team this year;

He is good enough IMO.

I'd agree with that. If he gets a run of games I can see him becoming a regular before the season is over.

Nae chance a coming back either, wont score with Denayer playing against them.

fuck...I can see him going on and being one of the best centre backs in europe now

Like someone above said, kudos to whoever did the scouting on him

He has to be in our first team squad. I hope he is tested as a defensive midfielder in pre season because that would allow him to get more game time and wouldn't harm his development at all. Kompany saw himself as a dm when we signed him. He has a lot of pace and is composed on the ball, he can do a better job than Fernando in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.