Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less dangerous overall when he came on instead of Yaya but missed two extremely important headers in important situations.

Hungarian blue said:
I think it was him who played a great pass to Milner, which led to our second.
It was. He also went more willingly into tackles today and played the ball forward more.

Made the last goal, broke up play did what he is meant to do. I say it every week, didn't do anything wrong yet again.

His aerial defending was useful against Joe Kinnear's '93 Wimbledon team, sorry Joe Kinnear's Newcastle team, sorry Alan Pardew's Newcastle team.

I've always stayed out of this thread. As far as I was concerned, Garcia was always just an option to come of the bench or to start against lower opposition. I've never understood people wanting him gone, we can't have Xabi Alonso sat on the bench every week. This season though, he has been great. Pelle won't get rid of him, he is "his" man. He knows he can rely on Garcia because they have been together at Madrid.

In fact I would even go as far as to say that today, we looked better when he came on for Yaya. Our second half was better than our first.

@BluePhil8 said:
I've always stayed out of this thread. As far as I was concerned, Garcia was always just an option to come of the bench or to start against lower opposition. I've never understood people wanting him gone, we can't have Xabi Alonso sat on the bench every week. This season though, he has been great. Pelle won't get rid of him, he is "his" man. He knows he can rely on Garcia because they have been together at Madrid.

In fact I would even go as far as to say that today, we looked better when he came on for Yaya. Our second half was better than our first.
Great post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.