Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluekiwi said:
Watching the Tunnelcam of the Chelsea game I got the impression that Javi is much happier in himself than a couple of months ago. Previously he looked unhappy, surly and serious. But on Saturday he was interacting with Jovetic and other players from both sides.
Is this another of MPs successes in improving players both in their demeanour and skills?.

Fans change mind > stop booing and sighing > show support > player is happy.

That's my guess. He seems an nice, gentle guy, bet he takes things to heart.

Garcia does seem to be the sort of player who rakes time to adapt to Premiership style football.
He may generally be a squad player but he will get plenty of games and he is valuable to us.
At the minute he is rated above Barry and clearly below Fernandinho but that doesn't make him a bad player and I respect him for his attitude.

NQCitizen said:
Bluekiwi said:
Watching the Tunnelcam of the Chelsea game I got the impression that Javi is much happier in himself than a couple of months ago. Previously he looked unhappy, surly and serious. But on Saturday he was interacting with Jovetic and other players from both sides.
Is this another of MPs successes in improving players both in their demeanour and skills?.

Fans change mind > stop booing and sighing > show support > player is happy.

That's my guess. He seems an nice, gentle guy, bet he takes things to heart.

+1 for both of these comments

Tremendous against Chelsea and very underrated. Nice to see people are finally appreciating his talent as a holding midfielder.

Funny how things change. Up until a couple of weeks ago nobody would have wanted him anywhere near the first 11 for tonight's game.

I generally think he does an okay job but he was very good bordering on excellent coming on today. Fair play to him.

Ever since January Garcia has really improved. I even think he should be in our starting 11 in away games. I'm no longer as inclined to see him go.

Did well when he came on today IMO. Has looked quite solid recently when he has played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.