Javi Garcia (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some very important and classy tackles together with great positioning today. I feel really sorry for Jovetic, especially that for the moment only Negredo and Dzeko are available, but pushing bringing Javi in and pushing Yaya forward actually won us the game. Yaya was a beast after that sub.

Honestly would have given him man of the match. Came on and won the ball back every single time he challenged a player, had a good shot, tidy in possession. Very good from him and all of our starters were poor, couldn't give a single player from the starting XI any credit to be honest.

Javi is looking so good, it's hard to leave him out. On this form, I prefer him to Fernandinho and I never thought I would think that.

Silva Service said:
Javi is looking so good, it's hard to leave him out. On this form, I prefer him to Fernandinho and I never thought I would think that.
The way our forwards are playing at the moment, I wouldn't mind him partnering Fernandinho whilst pushing Yaya forward.

blue_sonic176 said:
Excellent 2 game stretch he's had. Was efficient and confident. Well done Javi!
More than 2 games, he's been excellent every time called upon for a good while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.