Javi Garcia (continued)

Agreed - he changed things when he came on today as did Milner in 2nd half too. Pellegrini lost us that game today but Javi much improved.

I wonder whether we should keep Javi I think he is improving and is versatile, good squad and popular member of the team. I am getting to like him more and would keep him.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:47 pm --<br /><br />I wonder whether we should keep Javi I think he is improving and is versatile, good squad and popular member of the team. I am getting to like him more and would keep him.

most improved player by far. Should not be thinking of selling in my opinion, one of the best SQUAD players you could ask for.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Not hindsight, but should have started today. Has been very good the last couple of months.

I think anyone worth their salt that sees how Liverpool play would have picked Garcia today. One good thing is that Mourinho is more tactically aware and will set his team up not to be caught cold like we were today.

herrock said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Not hindsight, but should have started today. Has been very good the last couple of months.

I think anyone worth their salt that sees how Liverpool play would have picked Garcia today. One good thing is that Mourinho is more tactically aware and will set his team up not to be caught cold like we were today.

This..and I'm no fan of Javi but that's the clueless one for you. He hasn't a breeze.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Hope we see more of him and fern playing together. Thought they were excellent together against Munich and in the second half yesterday.
With Yaya out for a spell , we're going to get that chance .
It worked yesterday , and while we will miss the creative artistry of the big guy , it will surely give Ferny a chance to show how good he can be and JGs presence in front of the back 4 could provide more stability , especially if Vincent is carrying a knock.
We will look a lot more conventional in midfield - not always a bad thing.

Javi changed it for us yesterday. We do look a better team when he plays

Gross exaggeration. Milner was far more of an impact and is a hands-down better player than Garcia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.