Javi Garcia (continued)

lasereyes said:
Gross exaggeration. Milner was far more of an impact and is a hands-down better player than Garcia.

gross misconception. Javi laid the base for Milner if you cant see that then I think you know very little about football

Rascal said:
lasereyes said:
Gross exaggeration. Milner was far more of an impact and is a hands-down better player than Garcia.

gross misconception. Javi laid the base for Milner if you cant see that then I think you know very little about football
Agree with Rascal,by the way everyone,Milner is not the fuckin saviour !

lasereyes said:

I agree, Garcia was good but I thought there were moments in the game when his pace let him down again.

I am warming to Javi though and I think he can prove to be a decent squad player, I still think we need somone like Fernando though.

Yaya, Fernandinho, Fernando, Zuculini and Huws should be our midfield options next year.

Totally underrated we look so more solid with him in the team his distribution is class and he lays the foundation for yaya/fernandinho to get forward I'd pick him all day for the tougher games with milner.

Ha ha that is the funniest thing I 've seen today ! Garcia hides when the going gets tough ? He was arguably the best player on the pitch yesterday in a bear pit atmosphere and yet another class display that laid the foundations for the comeback we were in total control until Kompanys error cost us the game

peter.evans said:
Ha ha that is the funniest thing I 've seen today ! Garcia hides when the going gets tough ? He was arguably the best player on the pitch yesterday in a bear pit atmosphere and yet another class display that laid the foundations for the comeback we were in total control until Kompanys error cost us the game

On the money! He and Jimmy changed the game, not the result unfortunately.

peter.evans said:

Disagree Pete, I've not watched it again on tv yet but I thought he was hiding lots of times. He just doesn't offer himself for the ball enough. Not just yesterday but all season.

Santiago Street . said:
He hides when the going gets tough
I don't think I could disagree with this any more to be honest. He is the opposite imo, he has been absolutely outstanding in the bigger games and has frequently calmed games down with his introduction when they were going against us before. It's the games against parked buses where he is a bit obsolete, the more he has to do the better he is, imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.